Sunday, January 15, 2012

The Thief and The Agent.


Aside from Lover, who is another one of Trouble's "girlfriends"/partners, I believe this woman has taken the lead on my favorites list. Thanks to a close friend of mine I also have a name for her. Molly Irvine. She is as the title suggests a thief but that doesn't mean that Trouble is after her to stop her. Unlike most men in his field, he believes in a balance of good and evil. Without men to commit crimes, he is out of the job.
Cruel as this may seem, he will never refuse to protect, save or kill someone in order to help. It's really more of a case of: "You're not bothering me, I'm not bothering you. I'm not hired to kill you, so I won't."
Anyhow, do enjoy. C:

4 comments:

  1. Molly fecking Irvine, aw yes! And man, her hair is the best. 'Nuff said.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds promissing, looks promissing!

    Freyr

    ReplyDelete
  3. btw... love that header! It's great with the writing in the glasses.

    ReplyDelete