Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Cold much?

I dunno about anyone else but I've been freezing my butt off everyday that I've had to go out due to errands and the purchase of my new desktop.(( Long story, I'll tell it another time. ))

But I thought that since it was cold I might as well design something nice for Trouble to wear considering there is no telling where he has to go and at what time of the year. He is a busy man with a dangerous job.

I made these both on my new desktop with artRAGE, as per usual, so yeah. Fresher then fresh you could all them. I hope it's not as cold where everyone else is as it is here.

2 comments:

  1. nifty nifty. The edges may be a bit of a problem for his work though ;)... they are like blinkers. Love the shawl. it's such a funny dichotomy with that snazy coat and that knit shawl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, they might cause some problems, but he likes to be defined and if wearing those things helps him do that, he shall. xD
      Thank you so much~! :)

      Delete