Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Inspired by this song here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dX3GqRYgO_4 I wanted to draw out something a bit more in Trouble's symbolic style. Very "wicked" and creepy looking. Almost like something you'd expect to see in "The Nightmare Before Christmas." It didn't come out quite the way I was originally planning but it suited my fancy enough to keep. The song itself fits his future experiences quite well, though really only along the surface. It's a bit more complicated.

2 comments:

  1. I first thought you had drawn him as a scarecrow. The vulture is a funny feature. I like it, although I am a bit concerned about Trouble's troubles ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was hoping he'd look that way, actually. So that is good to hear. C: All will be understood soon enough. ;D

      Delete